Dabeli. Dabeli is also called as kutchi dabeli or kachchhi dabeli or kacchi dabeli. Its a very popular street Basically dabeli is a spicy, tangy and sweet potato filling inside a bun – more specifically the Indian. dabeli recipe, how to make dabeli, kutchi dabeli recipe, kacchi dabeli with detailed step by step photos and video. Learn this Dabeli recipe, one of the many popular Indian street food recipes by The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar.
This dabeli is like a sandwich where stuffing is spicy potato mixture with different chutneys, sev, peanuts and pomegranate seeds. Learn to make this tasty and delicious Dabeli right from scratch. Dabeli — This article is part of the series Indian cuisine Regional cuisines North India Main article Awadhi • Punjabi • Kumauni • Mughlai • Kashmiri • Rajasthani • Uttar Pradeshi North-East India Assamese • Meghalayan • Manipuri • Naga • Sikkimese. You can have Dabeli using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dabeli
- Prepare 2 of Raw bananas (boiled and Mashed).
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dabeli masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of masala peanut.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of water.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Finely chopped coriander leaves.
- It’s 6 of pav.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of Coriander mint chutney.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of Dates tamarind chutney.
- Prepare For of Garnishing:.
- You need As required of Masala peanut.
- Prepare As required of Sev.
- Prepare As required of Pomogranate.
Dabeli. (Kutchi dabeli, Double roti, कच्छी दाबेली, Kachcchi dabeli). Although it originates from Kutch in Indian Gujarat, this filling snack is also enjoyed in other parts of the country. Dabeli or Kutchi Dabeli or Kachchhi Dabeli (Devnagari: दाबेली – कच्छी दाबेली) is a snack of India DABELI is basically a dish from Kutch(Gujarat), if anyone wants to make it at his/her home, then here. Dabeli is a popular chatpata Indian street food where spicy, delicious & mouth watering potato This is also called as kutchi dabeli or kachchhi dabeli.
- Heat oil in a pan, add dabeli masala and water. Saute for 10-15 seconds. Add mashed bananas, salt, masala peanut and chopped coriander. Mix well and cook for 2 minutes. Turn off the flame..
- Now take pav, slice from center and apply both the chutneys. Spread dabeli stuffing. Roast the pav using butter or ghee from both the sides. Garnish with pomogranate, masala peanut and sev. Serve hot..
Now that I have my fresh homemade sev, pav or rolls. Dabeli is one of the most popular snacks in India. Dabeli is popular street sncak of Gujrat. Dabeli made from potatoes, chutneys and peanuts is a delicacy enjoy in almost every part of the country. Dabeli -Pav buns stuffed with spicy mashed potato and peanut, pomegranate pearls topping -A very popular street food from Gujarat.