Chicken and Pineapple Curry.
You can have Chicken and Pineapple Curry using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Pineapple Curry
- Prepare 3 medium of granny smith apples.
- You need 1 medium of pineapple.
- You need 2 of thumb size pieces of ginger.
- It’s 1 bunch of fresh coriander.
- You need 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of dessicated coconut.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ground almond.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of apple juice.
- You need 1 small of onion.
- You need 3 of chicken breasts.
- You need 75 ml of red wine.
- It’s 500 ml of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 of knob of butter.
Chicken and Pineapple Curry step by step
- Chop 3 apples and put in a food processor. Process the apples and remove 2/3rds and put to one side. Chop half the fresh coriander, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 thumb size piece of root ginger and put into food processor with the 1/3 of apple..
- Add the turmeric, chili powder, garam masala, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, olive oil, apple juice, 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut and ground almond to the food processor and blend. Put to one side..
- Chop the remaining ginger and coriander, grate the onion and crush 2 cloves of garlic and put into a bowl..
- Chop the pineapple and chicken..
- Put a pan on low heat and add the butter until it melts..
- Add the bowl of ginger, onion, garlic and coriander to the pan and cook for 7-10mins..
- Add the chicken, remaining apple and remaining dedicated coconut and mix well..
- Add the paste from the food processor and mix well..
- Add coconut milk, red wine and simmer for 30-40mins..