You can cook Kiwi Basundi using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kiwi Basundi
- You need 2 of Kiwi.
- You need 1 litre of whole fat milk.
- It’s 6 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 4-5 of grated almonds.
Kiwi Basundi step by step
- Take a heavy bottomed pan.Pour milk into it.Let it cook for 5-10 minutes on low medium flame.Now add cardamom powder and grated almonds to it.Again let it cook on till the milk thickens and reduces to half.Add 2 tbsp sugar and mix well.Cook for another 2-3 minutes and transfer into a bowl.Let it cool down at room temperature or put it in the refrigerator for about half an hour..
- Wash,peel and roughly cut the kiwis.Blend them to make a fine puree..
- We need to slightly reduce the sourness of the kiwis.For this put the kiwi puree in a pan and add 4 tbsp of sugar to it.Let it cook on medium flame for about 5-7 minutes till the colour of kiwi becomes slightly darker.Keep it in the refrigerator for some time to cool down..
- Take out the thickened milk and kiwi puree from the refrigerator and mix the two nicely in a bowl.Kiwi Basundi is ready to relish.Garnish with grated almonds and Kiwi slices..