Keto cabbage and kielbasa. From the bacon, cabbage, kielbasa and insanely delicious braising liquid, you literally cannot go wrong with this meal. My husband loves it because it brings back memories from his childhood in Poland. This classic and delicious keto cabbage and kielbasa makes enough to feed the entire family and, more importantly, will satisfy all!
Cabbage and kielbasa are a favorite combination of mine. You could always add a little more spice to this dish by adding some hot sauce. Also if you are tired of the same old breakfast, this recipe is great leftover for breakfast. You can cook Keto cabbage and kielbasa using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto cabbage and kielbasa
- You need 1 head of chopped raw cabbage.
- You need 1 of minced garlic clove.
- It’s 1 stick of salted sweet cream butter.
- It’s to taste of Cracked black pepper and salt.
- Prepare 2 of rings of polska kielbasa.
It heats up quick in the microwave. This is a fast, easy meal prep that you can do on a keto diet! High fat, moderate protein, and a low carb count coming from veggies. Smoky kielbasa sausage and healthy cabbage come together in this delicious and healthy stir Fried Cabbage and Kielbasa recipe.
Keto cabbage and kielbasa step by step
- In a large skillet melt the butter. Add the chopped cabbage, garlic, and onion. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- While the cabbage is cooking, slice up the kielbasa and fry it up in a seprate pan..
- One the cabbage is tender, add the kielbasa to it..
Make this as a light dinner or a side dish. Keto Creamy Meatballs Recipe with Fried Cabbage. Easy One-Pot Pork and Cabbage Stew. If you click or tap any of the links above, it will instantly take you to the recipe below. Or download the entire list by clicking on the.