Temari Sushi. Temarizushi, or Temari sushi, are small and ball-shaped sushi. Temari (literally means "hand ball" in. Temari sushi – 手まり寿司 – or temarizushi – are round balls of sushi rice topped decoratively with ingredients like sashimi, vegetables, seaweed sheets and fish roe.
El nombre de este sushi esta. You can use any toppings you like. We used relatively easy-to-find avocado and smoked salmon. You can cook Temari Sushi using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Temari Sushi
- It’s 360 grams of Hot cooked white rice.
- You need 1 of Sushi vinegar.
- You need 1 of ＊Egg for kinshi tamago.
- You need 1/2 of ＊Cucumber.
- Prepare 3 slice of ＊Ham.
- You need 3 slice of each ＊Tuna, salmon (for sashimi).
- Prepare 1 of ＊Negitoro (minced fatty tuna with scallions).
- It’s 1 of ＊Nori (dried seaweed sheet).
- Prepare 1 of ＊Mayonnaise.
Temari sushi perfect for a day out as well as for events and is the ideal Japanese finger food. The advantage of this sushi compared to regular sushi is the shelf-life as well as the round form. Nous vous proposons une alimentation traditionnelle japonaise. Temari sushis aux crevettes et concombres accompagnés d'omelette tamagoyaki.
Temari Sushi step by step
- Combine cooked rice with the sushi vinegar to make sushi rice! Use a hand fan to air it out while using a rice paddle to mix (airing it out will help adjust the texture of the rice and make it look glossier)..
- Prepare the ingredients. First, roll the rice into bite-sized pieces and wrap with plastic wrap..
- Make an egg crepe, then cut it into ribbons for kinshi tamago..
- Slice the cucumber with a slicer and arrange the slices into a flower design. Add a bit mayonnaise underneath the cucumber slices to help them stick to the rice..
- Using a heart-shaped cutter, cut the ham into hearts..
- Put some wasabi between the rice and tuna or salmon..
- With the negitoro, stuff it inside the rice, then create a design on the outer surface of the rice ball using thin strips of nori..
Create picture-perfect sushi for any occasion with this delightful and easy temari sushi recipe. Temari are Japanese thread balls, made by winding colourful thread around and around into ball. To make the sushi, place a sheet of plastic wrap on your work surface. Put your sushi ingredient in the center and dab a little wasabi on. Temari sushi are gorgeous and always delicious!