Hamberger Cassorole aka Shephards Pie. Hamburger Casserole is an honest to goodness quick and easy meal! Using quality ingredients like lean ground beef, pasta sauce Hamburger Casserole is really easy to make! This meal starts with ground beef (aka hamburger meat) cooked with onions, salt.
Hamburger Shepherd's Pie Recipe. by CookEatShare Cookbook. Place mix in lightly greased casserole dish. Learn everything there is to know about the original shepherd's pie recipe, plus fun variations on the classic potato-topped lamb casserole. You can cook Hamberger Cassorole aka Shephards Pie using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hamberger Cassorole aka Shephards Pie
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Onion.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef or Turkey.
- Prepare 1/2-1 cup of Frozen Mixed Vegetables, thawed.
- You need 1 tsp of Dill Weed.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- It’s 1 can of Cream of Celery Soup.
- It’s 5 1/2 packages of Instant Potatoes or.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of from 1 large package.
This wildly popular hamburger casserole recipe has found it's way to the hands and hearts of many. Chances are you've got the ingredients This hearty and delicious Hamburger Casserole recipe is simple to make and uses common ingredients that you likely already. Buttery mashed potatoes, skillet-browned ground beef plus corn make this crowd-pleasing VELVEETA Shepherd's Pie Casserole your new in-house pub favorite. This mashed potato-topped hamburger casserole recipe is easy to prepare and bake, and it makes a great family meal.
Hamberger Cassorole aka Shephards Pie instructions
- Serves 4.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cook Meat & Onions, drain.
- Add everthing else except Potatoes.
- Mix well.
- Pour into shallow dish.
- Make Potatoes according to package.
- Spread on top of meat mixture.
- Cook at 400°F for 25 minutes or untill potatoes are brown.
- From my sisters recipe collection..
- Contributed by Teri aka intofrogs.
The seasoned hamburger layer is similar to a meatloaf mixture. Trusted Hamburger Helper casserole recipes from Betty Crocker. Find easy to make recipes and browse photos, reviews, tips and more. Shepherd's Pie is basically a casserole made of cooked meat with gravy which gets topped with a layer of mashed potatoes and then baked. It is comfort food at it's best!