Mike's 3 Minute Breakfast Quiche. This quiche tastes so so so good- it has that creamy consistency of quiche that isn't too dry. It's salty from the cheese and is packed with good-for-you spinach. With or without bacon, this quiche is an excellent way to get a high protein breakfast with some veggies to get you going for the day.
Quiche mini muffins are easier than you think and this recipe will make quick breakfast for the whole week. After spending the summer studying abroad in Paris, I know my quiche. I loved wandering the streets with a big slice after my morning class… This Quiche recipe flavors the savory custard filling with bacon, spinach, diced shallots (or onions), and grated cheese. You can have Mike's 3 Minute Breakfast Quiche using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's 3 Minute Breakfast Quiche
- Prepare 4 of LG Eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of Parmasean Cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh Basil [fine chopped + reserves for garnish].
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh Chives [fine chopped + reserves for garnish].
- You need 1 tsp of Fresh Parsley [fine chopped + reserves for garnish].
- You need 1/2 of Small Roma Tomato [fine chopped + reserves for garnish].
- You need 1 Dash of Whole Milk.
- You need to taste of Garlic Sea Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Bottle of Of Your Favorite Hot Sauce [topper].
It is good warm from the oven, at room temperature, or even cold. A Quiche is defined as an open faced savory tart (pie) filled with a smooth and creamy custard-like filling. These protein-packed mini quiches with almond meal crusts can be made in advance, making them the perfect breakfast for busy weekday mornings. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day but I admit I do a horrible job making time for it.
Mike's 3 Minute Breakfast Quiche step by step
- I use fresh herbs from my garden but fresh store bought or, even dried herbs are just as yummy!.
- Place everything together in a microwave safe bowl..
- Whisk well with a fork..
- Microwave covered for 3 minutes. Mix well at 1 minute, then 2 minutes and, 3 minutes. Picture taken at 2 minutes in..
- Garnish with tomatoes, fresh basil, chives and parsley. That's it! Easy peasy!.
- Top your faux Quiche with your favorite hot sauce for that extra kick! Enjoy!.
Mini quiche are the perfect finger food! Easy to make, can be made ahead and frozen, customisable, and most importantly, they taste even better than they look! Mini Quiche are the perfect finger food for passing around at parties. Heat olive oil in a skillet. In case you still need convincing of why you want/need this book in your collection, here's yet another ridiculously easy microwave mug meal that you can whisk and zap into a sassy breakfast, lunch or.