Ragi Peanuts Laddu. ragi peanut laddu – healthy and crunchy laddu with popped laddu,roasted peanuts,coconut and palm jaggery. As we all know ragi if the power source of calcium. A healthy recipe for both young & old.
Peanut ladoo recipe with step by step photos – a two ingredient easy recipe of delicious ladoos made with roasted peanuts and jaggery. Peanut Ladoo, Quick Peanut Laddoo recipe – How to make Peanut Ladoo, Quick Peanut Laddoo. Roll each portion into a ball and shenga. You can cook Ragi Peanuts Laddu using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ragi Peanuts Laddu
- You need 1 cup of Ragi Flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of roasted peanuts.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of grated dry coconut.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of til (sesame seeds).
- Prepare 1 cup of grated jaggery.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of elaichi powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dry ginger powder, jaiphal(nutmeg) powder a pinch.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of Ghee.
Dry roast peanuts on medium heat stirring continuously till it splutters and and is nicely roasted. How to Make Ragi Coconut Ladoo. Ragi Laddu Recipe, Meetha , How To Make Ragi Laddu Recipe. Ragi is called as finger millet in English, kezhvaragu in Tamil.
Ragi Peanuts Laddu instructions
- Heat ghee in a pan and roast the Ragi flour on low heat till you get a nice aroma. Transfer roasted flour to a big plate and allow it to cool..
- Now in same pan dry roast the til and set aside. Dry roast grated dry coconut lightly and set aside to cool. I had roasted peanuts and just removed it's skin..
- Take the above 3 roasted dry ingredients and powder them in a mixer. Now add 1 cup grated jaggery in the same mixer jar and grind it..
- Add the above grinded powder kept in the mixer jar to the roasted Ragi flour in a large plate. Add elaichi powder,dry ginger powder and jaiphal powder to it..
- Mix well and add a tbsp of warm ghee to this mixture. Mix well and start making laddu. Store this Ragi peanut laddu in a airtight container..
Ragi laddu or ragi ladoo is a very healthy sweet which is made with. this recipe of groundnut laddu is very similar to my previously shared peanut chikki recipe, in terms of taste and flavour. but has a striking difference with respect to texture and appearance. basically. Peanut Ladoo is made with peanuts and jaggery as main ingredients. It is very easy to make, tastes delicious and healthy too. This can be packed for kids snackbox. Ragi Ball or Ragi Laddu or Finger Millet Ladoo makes a good nutrient snack for your little one and can be easily taken during Travel with kids.